iPage’s shared hosting plans and other plans are mainly focused on the small and medium-sized websites. The company is trailblazing in this sector for 20 years having over 1 million websites which work under their hosting!
The best part about iPage web hosting? It’s offers its plans at the cheapest price which no other company provides. It provides its basic plan at the rate of $1.99 per month and it beats the market price which has also increased competition.
It is a 200% green website and is a great plus economical option for small stores, small websites owners, e-commerce sites, personal stores and for non-profit organizations who want an online presence.
Many users in the iPage web hosting review have recommended that if anyone wants to enter in the arena of the online medium and want to build a website then iPage is the cheapest web hosting solution provider.
Let’s now discuss the pros and cons based on the iPage hosting review given by its users!
Pros of iPage web hosting
- It is the cheapest which is available in the market with the same basic features.
- It offers the cheapest plans if you want their services even for a month (which no other hosting provider gives).
- They provide excellent customer support via phone, email and live chat and their executives solve every problem which a beginner has and they help with all the sign-ups and setup problems.
- They provide daily backups in their basic plan as well.
- It uses firewall and SiteLock for better security.
- It also provides third-party application support such as Google PayPal, Google apps etc.
- They have 30-day money back policy if you don’t like their services.
- iPage hosting plans also allows users to access Weebly free of cost.
- They have in-built website builder.
Cons of iPage web hosting
- They offer average or poor loading time, though it can be better.
- Their renewal costs are expensive.
- Only good for small-business websites and not for growing sites.
- They do not provide any cPanel for your website.
- There are too many dashboards which can confuse the beginners and hence the interface is not so user-friendly.